Once-a-year gorgeous location
Georgia sunflowers bloom in abundance for only a few weeks each year. Join us during this special time to create a gorgeous Sunflower Session of your family...it’s an easy way to capture your growing kiddos during a fun Mini-Shoot with Ashley! Blooms are estimated to begin in mid-late July.
We'll be shooting on a private sunflower farm with acres of sunflowers. As always, it’s a relaxed 30-minute session....even the guys can handle that! Use your Sunflower Mini any way you like: Family, Child(ren), High School Senior, Engagement, Maternity, etc. Each Mini results in approx. 20-30 images that will be shown in a private online gallery.
*Sunflower location fee of $35 is NOT covered by the session fee (client pays this fee upon entry to farm)*
SELECT YOUR PREFERRED OPTION:
$199 Session + Online Proofing (Limited sessions at this price)
$249 Session + Online Gallery + 3 Hi-Res Digitals of your choice
$299 Session + Online Gallery + 6 Hi-Res Digitals of your choice
Additional digital images, prints, canvas, etc. are available a la carte anytime.
**Due to the very short blooming season, sessions are very limited, so act now to reserve your spot before they are full! Online pre-registration is REQUIRED in order to participate in these limited sessions**
PLEASE NOTE: For the best light, sessions are only available between 5:30-7:30. In the event of a rain-out, Ashley will work with you to reschedule at a convenient time for you (while blooms are still out). If for any reason you are unable to conduct your session due to rain/extinguished blooms/sickness, you may use your mini-session at another time of your choosing (Fall, Holiday, Spring, etc). Sorry no refunds.
To Reserve Your Session:
When you're ready to book, simply click the button below.
Please Note our Session Policies
1) Appointments will be filled on a "first-registered, first-served" basis and requested appt. times will be honored if at all possible. Appt. times are: 5:30, 6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30pm. Spaces are limited; please request your preferred time in the form below and we will confirm your appointment time immediately via email.
2) If you are late for your session, we will shoot for the remaining time left in your slot as we must stay on time for all scheduled mini-shoots during the day.
3) Sorry no refunds. If you are unable to attend on the shoot date due to sick children/scheduling, we will try our best to reschedule per our availability and we are usually successful, however, reschedules cannot be guaranteed. If a reschedule isn't possible, you may apply your session cost toward another session in 2017. Sorry no reschedules once we have begun and/or completed your session or for excessively uncooperative children.
4) There will be pollinating bumblebees in the sunflower fields. IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC, PLEASE DO NOT BOOK THESE SESSIONS. If your child is scared of bees, please think carefully as to whether they will be able to enjoy themselves without being scared.
5) Sunflower location fee of $35 is NOT covered by the session fee (client pays this fee upon entry to farm).